Varied reasons are applicable when you look forward to an opportunity to immigrate to the US. Education, Quality of life, Infrastructure, Amenities, Community, Family, and other motives attracts Indians to migrate to the US. For decades, the US is a dream country to migrate and settle and now, this opportunity is extended to many aspirants looking to stay in the US.
With an intention to encourage foreign investment and economic growth, the EB-5 Visa, or also popularly EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa Program, was created in 1990. This program is a win-win situation for all those involved in this process. EB-5 Visa allows foreign investors an opportunity to get an authentic green card through the secured legal process by investing in any of the US business registered under this program, and in turn, this business will create employment opportunities for Americans. The jobs created for resident Americans and incoming foreign investments, benefits the economy.
What are the benefits of the EB-5 Visa Program?
- The EB-5 visa program is one of the secured legal option to get Green Card and settle in the U.S. No education or employment requirements for the visa process.
- You can choose to live anywhere in the U.S.
- You don’t need any other work visa to seek employment. You can apply for professional licenses and pursue work opportunities in any U.S. company or start your own business.
- No Sponsorship Needed from Employer or Family Member
- Your children can access different U.S. universities and avail scholarships, in-state tuition rates, and grants for which only U.S. citizens are eligible.